Vision Insurance places enormous emphasis upon claims service for our clients.
Our highly personalised service assures that when a claim arises, we will assist you in every way possible.
Making an insurance claim can be stressful but it is important that the proper process is undertaken to ensure a swift outcome.
Our objective is to manage all claims efficiently in order to minimise damage and loss and ensure our clients assets or income is restored in the quickest possible time.
In claims, there are some basic rules/procedures of which you should be aware. Adherence to these basics will assist in the effective management of your claim.
- Advise us immediately of any loss or damage that you think will lead to a claim
- Take immediate steps to protect the property from suffering further damage
- Where the law has been broken the Police must be advised
- Under no circumstances must liability be admitted for any accident
- Any Third Party demand should be referred to us immediately.
All incidents which may give rise to a claim should be reported as soon as possible to Vision Insurance. As a result we will advise you how to lodge the claim and what documentation will be necessary.